Timeless elegance with modern family appeal
Impressive in both its large proportions and gracious period style, this well-sized two-storey residence on 320sqm represents a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial property in a leafy waterside pocket.
The grand home is elegantly appointed throughout with many preserved original details and a versatile layout that's ideal for generous family living. All this combined with a prime East Drummoyne address within walking distance to the Ferry wharf. A perfect residence for those seeking a character home of size, charm and lifestyle appeal, with further potential to add a personal touch.
- Elegant formal rooms with ornate ceilings and timber floors
- A gourmet timber kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Three upstairs bedrooms with a 4th bedroom downstairs
- Two bathrooms upstairs and one on the ground floor.
- A separate upstairs sunroom plus a traditional front balcony
- Walk-in wardrobe, ensuite plus a full-sized main bathroom
- Beautiful leadlight windows, original fireplaces and ornate details
- Private and sunlit backyard with level lawn and paved BBQ area
- Off-street parking for two cars and a wraparound front veranda
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and gas heating connections
- Walking distance to the ferry wharf and express city buses
A rarely offered highly desired family residence in East Drummoyne
**Midweek inspections can be arranged By Appointment
Complimentary EYEON Zero Building and Pest Inspection Report is now available via https://www.eyeon.com.au/33-wrights-road-drummoyne-nsw-2047/