Contemporary warehouse style living
A chic warehouse conversion is perfect for stylish, low-maintenance contemporary living with a fresh blend of character, modern finishes, and a wonderful sense of space, this residence will dazzle you.
- A generous living room with abundant natural light
- Bright dining space opens to a secluded courtyard
- Warehouse style with soaring ceilings
- Three oversized bedrooms two with built-in robes
- Huge master bedroom with en-suite
- Guest W/C on first floor
- Large Caesar Stone kitchen equipped with European appliances.
- Fresh up-to-date bathroom with bath tub
- Polished timber floors downstairs and new carpet upstairs
- 4th bedroom is perfect as a parents retreat or home office
- Secure off street parking for 1 vehicle
- 196 sqm on title
Located on the boundary of Leichhardt and Annandale, In at the heart of Sydney's popular Inner West cafe culture, close to Annandale village and Leichhardt's retail, food and entertainment centre, convenient to universities and less than 6km from the CBD.
John Street falls into the catchment for Annandale Public School.
Ideally positioned for access and distribution purposes, between the Great Western Highway and City West Link, with easy access to the M4 and M1 motorways, and convenient to bus, light rail and, rail transport infrastructure.
Strata Rates: $1,083 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $331 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $150 per quarter (approx.)
EYEON Open Access Strata Inspection Report is now available via http://www.eyeon.com.au/s/vmFHyj