Private light filled apartment in highly regarded 'Lombard Estate'
Part of an exclusive Mirvac complex, only a short walk from Glebe's village hub, the light rail and Blackwattle Bay, this bright and spacious two-bedroom apartment enjoys an elevated north aspect at the rear with lush green outlooks and enviable privacy. The apartment is exceptionally presented and ready to occupy, includes two balconies plus secure parking and combines relaxed living and quiet convenience in one of the area's most desirable settings.
• Parkside garden complex with boutique security entrance in quiet cul-de-sac
• Stroll foreshore parks, cafes, shopping and city transport including light rail
• Sunlit open plan living and dining area extends to semi-enclosed rear balcony
• Granite-finished kitchen has plenty of storage, gas fittings and balcony access
• Two beds with ensuite and balcony to master plus a fully tiled main bathroom
• Internal laundry with dryer, intercom, gas heating and secure car space
The premium location provides easy access to many key harbourside destinations including the future redeveloped Sydney Fish Markets along with Broadway Shopping Centre, Sydney University and the popular Tramsheds dining precinct, while the CBD is just minutes away by car or public transport.
Water rates: $135 p/q
Strata rates: $1150 p/q
Unit - 100sqm including 2 balconies
Parking - 15sqm
Storage - 5sqm
Total - 120sqm
The strata report can be accessed here - https://www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/GLEBE/2037/NSW/342-Lom...