Split level apartment with abundance of natural light
The innovative Biscuit Factory Soho District was developed on the site of the former Weston's Biscuit Factory. Designed by renowned architects Marchese & Partners International, this two bedroom apartment offers an abundance of natural light.
- Two upper level bedrooms both with an ensuite and built-ins and balconies
- Open plan living/dining area opening onto sunny balcony with a leafy aspect
- 2 full bathrooms and 3rd WC
- Internal Laundry with dryer
- Superbly appointed bathrooms
- Separate laundry with guest powder room
- Designer gas kitchen, mobile island bench and timber floors
- Air conditioning throughout
- Rooftop sky garden with a pool, deck and city views, on-site café
- Rental value - $800 p/w
- Secure parking
- Separate Storage cage
Water rates - $150 per quarter
Council rates - 275 per quarter
Strata rates - $1750 per quarter
Unit - 111 sqm
Storage - 2 sqm
Parking - 13 sqm
Total - 126 sqm
Low maintenance building facilities include a rooftop lap pool and BBQ area.
The Biscuit Factory's incredibly central location provides the gateway to the inner west while being only 5 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
Strata Report access: Please contact Allison on 0413 539 556 or email an order to firstname.lastname@example.org with the property address in the subject line. Please include a contact number. Cost is $150 incl. GST
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.