Stylish residence in a blue ribbon locale
Tucked away in the heart of Birchgrove, this delightful double brick semi balances vintage details with modern updates, providing a beautifully presented home for a carefree lifestyle. The home unveils a practical layout, offering elegant interiors unfolding to private outdoor entertaining. Recently refreshed and ready to move in, this charming home resides in a quiet address, a stroll to Birchgrove Park, express city buses, cafes and shops.
- Spacious central living room and a distinct dining space
- Private courtyard with garden edging for alfresco dining
- Modern kitchen, gas cooktop and stainless appliances
- Double size bedrooms, original fireplaces and high ceilings
- Neat bathroom, defined laundry, gas outlet in living room
- Fresh paintwork and new wool carpets, garden shed and side access
- Land size: 137sqm
Exuding plenty of character, this enticing single level home captures the essence of peninsula living in a central and family-friendly setting, just moments to waterfront parkland, the ferry and an array of lively restaurants.
Download the complimentary EYEON Zero Building & Pest Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/37-gipps-street-birchgrove-nsw-2041/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.