Renovated terrace with landscaped gardens
This excellent terrace property has multiple living spaces with a variety of creative possibilities. Set over two spacious levels, this affordable home is ideal for professionals, couples and young families looking to break into the desirable suburb of Lilyfield.
The modern interiors include a well-appointed, quality kitchen with separate internal laundry. A renovated bathroom is ideal for those buyers looking to move in with a minimum of fuss. Blending the modern convenience with historic features such as soaring high ceilings, polished floorboards, large picture windows and the romance of a converted inner-west shopfront. The creative & artistic possibilities abound in this solid brick terrace.
Walk to Orange Grove primary school & markets, local cafes & restaurants, waterside parks on the Bay Run and enjoy rapid transport to the CBD, via Light Rail and express buses.
- Generous double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Separate lounge and dining rooms with soaring ceilings.
- Modern CaesarStone, Miele induction kitchen with dishwasher
- Contemporary bathroom plus handy internal laundry
- Deep sun-soaked courtyard garden with side access to laneway
- Polished floorboards, ceiling fans, spacious under-house storage
- Scope to further renovate & extend as desired (STCA)
Land Size - 152sqm (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.