Park-side townhouse with eco-friendly interiors
Presented in impeccable condition with a flair for design, this brilliant townhouse enjoys a peaceful setting that connects with a nature reserve.
Two Bedrooms, both including built-ins. The main features floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to a private open balcony. Abundant storage on each level includes an attic with ample storage space.
Comprehensive upgrades are perfectly attuned to the character of the building, while enhancing comfort with a mindful approach to the home's environmental footprint.
- Vibrant green outlooks, space to relax in the paved courtyard opening into the nature reserve
- Chic interiors with eco-friendly cork floors & sisal stair covering
- Built-ins & additional storage, hanging rails for your favourite artworks
- Sleek, spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, ample storage leading to enclosed laundry
- BigAss™ Bluetooth fan-lights on both levels, secure car space with storage shed
Make your move into this tranquil, pet-friendly complex that offers access to the cycle and walking paths and nearby playgrounds. A grassy stroll leads to Tramsheds, Harold Park, Glebe Foreshore and the established village hubs in Annandale and Glebe.
Townhouse 96sqm + Parking 15sqm = Total 111sqm
Council Rates: $275 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $176 per quarter (approx.)
Strata: $1,359 per quarter (approx.)
Complimentary EYEON Zero Strata Inspection Report is now available via https://www.eyeon.com.au/39-150-wigram-road-forest-lodge/