Freestanding Victorian terrace with rear studio/study
A smart interior update has breathed new life into this circa 1880's period terrace and created a fresh and easy-care living space with loads of light and style. A bright two-level layout, an abundance of tasteful finishes and a private rear garden all combined to deliver the quintessential Balmain lifestyle tucked away in a boutique street position. This classic home is now ready to move into and enjoy its elegant and tranquil location that's a short stroll to Darling Street's cafe scene, local parks and the ferry wharfs at Balmain East/Thames Street for an idyllic commute to the city.
- Crisp modern interiors feature polished timber flooring
- A user-friendly layout with separate lounge and dining areas
- Smartly updated kitchen with gas fittings and Euro laundry
- Two upstairs bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes
- Separate garden studio/parents retreat/study complete with bathroom
- Prominent yet private. Elevated street position
- Decorative ironwork fireplaces and high ceilings
- A small rear garden and outdoor dining space
- Traditional front balconies with leafy street outlooks
- Air-conditioning, upstairs bathroom plus lock-up storage
- Accessible attic area via 2nd bedroom (approx. 10sqm)
Dimensions 5.79 X 18.29
Water rates: $177 per quarter (approx.) Council rates: $470 per quarter (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.