Sophisticated warehouse living
Next to university and hospital hubs, a short walk to Newtown's King Street, and just minutes from the CBD, this level 4 apartment in the 'Rhodes House' warehouse conversion presents a superb entry opportunity in a key Inner City lifestyle pocket. Space and light are heightened by an open design featuring soaring ceilings and a north aspect, and the apartment comes complete with a balcony capturing city views plus essential parking. Enjoy access to resort facilities including rooftop BBQ areas where the Harbour Bridge views take centre stage. Holding immense appeal for 1st homebuyers, city execs and investors alike, this is urban warehouse living at its best in a premium location.
- Well-managed security building with lifts and concierge
- Open living/dining space and kitchen with high ceilings
- Polished floorboards, Art Cool a/c, covered north balcony
- Mezzanine-style bedroom has built-ins and privacy panels
- Spacious bathroom with laundry, basement secure car space
- Rooftop swimming pool/spa, gymnasium and tennis courts
- Close to the RPA Hospital, Sydney Uni/UTS and Broadway
- Convenience shopping, eateries and city transport on your doorstep
Strata Levies: $2,396 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $239per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $183 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.