Elegant home with beautiful garden and large studio
A rare opportunity in a prized village setting, this superb freestanding Victorian residence stands on a large parcel of land with tranquil sunny gardens, alfresco entertaining area, secure parking and substantial separate studio ideal for in-laws, adult children or rental income. Taking full advantage of its north side aspect, the sunlit home is stylishly renovated with a perfect blend of classic and contemporary style.
- Wide frontage, sunny north side aspect, 348 sqm (approx.) land
- Classic 3-bedroom 2-bathroom residence w/ iron lace verandahs
- Formal and casual living & dining areas; large Miele gas kitchen
- High ceilings; Kauri floorboards; fireplaces; hydronic gas heating
- 2-level studio w/ living & dining area, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom
- Private gardens, alfresco entertaining courtyard, secure parking
Bright and airy with easy indoor-outdoor flow, this private haven offers a quintessential village lifestyle in a quiet tree-lined street close to schools, footsteps to Leichhardt Marketplace, buses and a short walk to cafes, restaurants and Marion Street Light Rail.
Download building report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/41-edith-street-leichhardt-nsw-2040/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.