'Vanderbilt' - Elegant and distinctive Art Deco apartment in prized location
An ageless ambiance of sophistication, this elevated ground floor apartment is privately set at the rear of the boutique 'Vanderbilt' Strata title building, a classic 1920's block of enduring style. Showcasing a refined character seamlessly melded with modern updates, this gracious home reveals a spacious 81sqm floorplan enriched with high ceilings and period detailing. A unique urban sanctuary for today's lifestyle, it's only metres to Harris Farm, cosmopolitan shops, train station and a walk to the CBD and lush parklands.
- Beautiful living and dining room, intricate ceilings and cornices
- Well appointed modern gas kitchen with stainless Bosch oven
- Serene bedrooms, Grand master with dressing room/study nook
- Bathroom/combined laundry, neutral finishes and luxurious double shower
- Rooftop communal terrace capturing City and Harbour Bridge views
- Double brick Strata title block with security intercom
- Period features, picture rails, gas heating
Loved by the current owner for 25 years, this apartment promotes the essence of city living in a captivating home of admirable warmth and easy liveability. All you need is at your fingertips in this vibrant enclave, just moments to Rushcutters Bay Park and steps to eclectic eateries and amenities.
Total size - 81sqm
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.