Grand Victorian terrace on 410 sqm
Elegant classic beauty and traditional style resonate throughout 'Ayersfield', an exceptional Victorian terrace that showcases all the period details of its era. Set on a wide 410sqm allotment, the c1880s property makes an enticing prospect and is presented in immaculate condition with well-preserved interiors enhanced by generous proportions. Its premium street location is renowned for its lifestyle appeal and enjoys easy access to all of Enmore's amenities with Enmore Road shops, boutiques and dining options as well as Newington College all just around the corner.
- A spacious layout with traditional formal lounge and dining rooms
- Ornate high ceilings, hardwood floors ducted air con & original fireplaces
- A separate casual living space includes a well-equipped gas kitchen
- Upper-level bedrooms include a large main with lacework balcony
- Sheltered entertainment patio and a private sunlit back garden
- Driveway access through to a double garage, workshop & storage shed
- Attic storage space, office/study plus an upstairs ensuite
- A short walk to Newington College, Enmore Rd cafes and Stanmore Train Station
Download complimentary EYEON Zero Building & Pest Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/42-wemyss-street-enmore-nsw-2042/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.