Deluxe waterfront apartment with panoramic views
The essence of contemporary refinement, this luxuriously finished waterfront home occupies an optimal sixth floor position, embracing idyllic bay views spanning to the city skyline for fireworks vistas. A rare offering in a tightly held block, this apartment boasts house like proportions and a streamlined open design accentuated with floor to ceiling glass windows. Special features include its intuitive floor plan oriented to maximise the views.
- Wide open plan living & dining flowing to an east facing entertainers' balcony
- Chef's eat-in stone kitchen w/ integrated Miele appliances including a stainless steel oven and dishwasher plus a Smeg microwave and a glass splashback
- Privately set master bedroom w/ bay views, ensuite with dual basins & balcony access
- Double bedrooms, all built-in robes plus ample internal storage
- Smart bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and stone vanities
- Ducted air conditioning
- Double security parking with an enormous storage room and easy access to the lift
- Cement walls, video intercom, alarm system & full flyscreens
With just two apartments on each floor in an exclusive setting, this home promotes a lifestyle of waterside serenity set on the edge of Cabarita Park. Utterly convenient, this beautiful apartment is steps to the ferry, buses and harbourside walkways, with access to a communal outdoor pool, gym and community room for hire.
Unit size: 146sqm / Balcony 21sqm/ Storage: 7sqm / Parking: 28sqm / Total Sqm: 202sqm Council Rates: $276 per quarter (approx) Strata Levies: $2,569 per quarter (approx)
Strata Report access: Please contact Allison on 0413 539 556 or email an order to [email protected] with the property address in the subject line. Please include a contact number. Cost is $230 incl. GST