Parkside living with idyllic water views
Enjoy an idyllic bayside lifestyle at this freestanding Federation home in a tranquil position adjoining Leichhardt Park and across the road from beautiful waterfront parkland and the Bay Run. Capturing leafy views to boats moored in the bay, the house combines classic character and modern style in an easy flowing layout with large kitchen and family living/dining area flowing to a wide alfresco terrace and garden opening to the park.
- Living room with recessed ceiling, sunroom with peaceful water views
- Family living & dining areas, granite gas kitchen with island bench
- 3 bedrooms, built-ins, 2 bathrooms, concealed laundry and storage
- High patterned ceilings, ducted r/c air-con, gas heating bayonet
- Covered alfresco terrace, sun-drenched NE garden with level lawn
- Secure gated car space, rear garden with direct access to the park
A rare find on 328.7sqm (approx.) land with sunny NE rear aspect in coveted location footsteps to Bay Run, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, Leichardt Oval, Leichhardt Park Children's Centre, 750m to Orange Grove Public School and 600m to Leichhardt North Light Rail station.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.