Premium comfort within tranquil seaside setting
Bright, spacious and enjoying multiple outdoor settings, this exceptional apartment delivers a high measure of comfort with impeccable style. The superior design offers level access from the street and ideal placement for optimal natural light and air flow, along with calming views over public reserve and the water. It presents a host of quality fixtures, including a premium kitchen, air conditioning and reliable NBN broadband connectivity.
- Uninterrupted views over public reserve and of the sun setting over the water
- Light-filled living space, north-facing courtyard plus large wraparound balcony
- CaesarStone kitchen designed with breakfast bar and Miele appliance suite
- Wired for easy and reliable connections to high-speed broadband and satellite
- Superb natural ventilation, reverse-cycle split system air con in four rooms
- Alarm system, lift at your door offers level access to secure basement parking
This apartment is set close to local eateries and is just 300m from Frenchmans Bay and Cong Wong Beach, while only minutes' drive from Eastgardens Shopping Centre, Little Bay Beach and a choice of schools.
Strata Levies: $2,202 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $393 per quarter (approx)
Unit - 158 sqm (includes balconies)
Parking - 30 sqm
TOTAL - 188 sqm
Download the complimentary Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/4-36-38-goorawahl-avenue-la-perouse/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.