Freestanding Federation home in the exclusive Toxteth Estate
Basking in a peaceful address, this full brick family home unveils spacious interiors featuring plenty of vintage character. Comfortable now with potential to further enhance, the design incorporates a double street frontage with formal and informal living spaces blending to a sun lit outdoor entertaining area. Residing in a tightly held pocket of the Toxteth Estate, it's a short stroll to waterfront Federal Park, the Tramsheds, Jubilee Park light rail and Glebe's eclectic restaurants and shops.
- Living and dining rooms w/ period fireplaces and high ceilings
- Family room offering bi-folds to an alfresco garden terrace
- Gas kitchen w/ casual dining space and stainless Bosch oven
- Light filled bedrooms w/ built-ins, bathrooms on both levels
- Timber floorboards, patterned cornices, curved architrave
- Laneway access plus ducted air con, gas points, solar panels
- Land size: 240sqm
Presenting a practical floor plan with ample living zones and scope to update, this timeless family home is perfectly located, just moments to the water's edge and a walk to all of Glebe's attractions whilst offering a rapid city commute.
Download EYEON Zero Building & Pest Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/44-allen-street-glebe-nsw-2037/
Council Rates: $522 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $154 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.