Bright, quiet & modern apartment with parking
This well appointed and stylishly renovated two bedroom apartment offers quality finishes and is comfortable throughout with plenty of natural light. This property is ideal for those looking for a quality apartment in one of Lane Cove's most convenient locations. Located opposite leafy Stringybark Reserve, moments to all essentials, and just a short drive or commute from Chatswood and the CBD.
- Open plan living /dining, quality floating floorboards
- Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, modern light fittings throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms, main with built in robe
- Fully renovated bathroom, internal laundry
- Undercover parking space & separate storage room
- Stroll to City buses, Lane Cove village shops, Mowbray Public School
- Access to Arding Street via walk bridge at rear of building
Strata Levies: $875 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $336 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $147 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.