Space, light and lifestyle in a modern courtyard apartment
Embracing an easy maintenance design, this unique courtyard apartment offers a private retreat with an expansive in/outdoor space. It is set within the ultra-chic DNA community and features a light filled layout, up-to-date finishes and a choice of two outdoor areas for entertaining. It's hard to imagine a more appealing home to move into while upgrading your lifestyle as it is very conveniently located within walking distance to Sydney Uni, Newtown, Annandale and Glebe amenities.
- Large entertainment decks at the front and the rear
- A flowing open plan design featuring living and dining spaces
- Two bedrooms each have built-ins and access to the outdoors
- Stylish modern kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bench
- Two modern bathrooms include one with a full bath tub
- Convenient ground floor setting with own private entrance
- Ducted air-conditioning, video intercom and sleek timber flooring
- A quality complex with shared gardens and BBQ facilities
- Security parking space and great storage throughout
- Easy CBD access with a bus stop virtually at the front door
Unit 144sqm incl. courtyards
Parking - 28sqm
Total - 172sqm
Strata Levies: $1,323 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $283 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $152 per quarter (approx)
Strata Report access: Please contact Allison on 0413 539 556 or email an order to firstname.lastname@example.org with the property address in the subject line. Please include a contact number. Cost is $150 incl. GST
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.