Spacious & tranquil apartment with garage
This bright and well-presented two-bedroom apartment represents the perfect start to buy into a location that ensures solid investment performance and lifestyle convenience. Quietly set in a well-maintained and refurbished 'Darrah Court' complex, it is ideally situated within short strolling distance to the Light rail, Blackwattle Bay parklands and the historic Tramsheds dining precinct. The property is presented in great condition yet holds lots of future scope to add further value through an update or renovation.
- Light and airy open design with L-shaped living and dining areas
- Two sunny balconies and leafy outlooks over the gardens
- Both bedrooms are well proportioned, the main has a large built-in robe
- Neat and tidy kitchen, full bathroom plus internal laundry
- Oversized lock-up garage with extra space for a motorbike/workshop
- Access to communal swimming pool in the building
- Presented in good condition and ready to live in or lease out
- Excellent potential to increase value through a renovation
- Set in a prized rear, elevated corner position
- Easy walking distance to amenities in Glebe and Annandale
- Moments to Sydney Uni, RPA hospital and CBD transport
Unit - 84sqm Garage - 22sqm Total - 106sqm
Strata Levies: $1,027 per quarter (approx) Rental Return: $650 per week (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.