Spacious freestanding house in peaceful leafy suburb with development potential
Sitting on a fantastic 556 sqm level block in a quiet tree-lined street, this delightful family home radiates both warmth and homeliness thanks to its natural tones, high ceilings and sun-filled interiors. Built in C1950, it has the desired blend of original features and modern appointments with a growing family in mind, offering space as well as flexibility in its open free-flowing layout, while also creating the perfect environment for entertaining. There is also the possibility of development potential as the adjacent property has done in recent times (STCA).
- Welcoming front garden featuring lovely covered verandah w/ shade awning
- Inviting lounge flows through to a spacious rear living and dining area
- Dining room opens to all-weather alfresco deck and low-maintenance lawns
- Renovated kitchen with induction cooktop, Smeg appliances and eat-in bench
- Bright and airy bedrooms w/ ceiling fans, 4th bed can be used as home office
- Bathroom in great condition includes bathtub, internal laundry with lavatory
- Solid timber floorboards, ceiling fans, reverse-cycle air con
- Single LUG with workshop space plus single carport and ample drive parking
- Walk to Croydon Park shops, local amenities, City buses and playing fields
- Close to the Cooks River, excellent schools and Burwood & Ashfield Shopping Centre
- R.3 Zoning with development potential STCA
Land Dimensions: 12.19 Width x 45.72 Length
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.