Neat one bedroom unit with modern interiors & peaceful outlook
Set on the top floor of a boutique block in Annandale, this neat contemporary apartment impresses with light-filled accommodation. Enjoy immense privacy, a comfortable double bedroom with built-in robe, and a new modern kitchen and bathroom. Good living area, with air-conditioning and good-sized balcony with neighbourhood views with trees.
Close to excellent restaurants and cafes, and all shopping, as well as easy public transport; Sydney CBD is only 25 minutes (Central Railway) to 45 minutes (Circular Quay) away.
Leased until recently for $500pw - available now with vacant possession. Last quarterly outgoings = $450-Strata, $281-Council, $172.07-Water Unit area 41sqm plus Car Space 13sqm = Total 54sqm
- Fully refurbished boutique security block (card access) one security car-space
- Brand-new high-quality refit to interiors
- Super-private, with no over-views from others (only block in a historic area of houses)
- Beautifully presented and modernised throughout (with all-new interiors)
- Sleek modern kitchen with new oven/grill/stove/range-hood and new dishwasher
- Contemporary bathroom with shower and cabinet (and large mirror)
- New fly-screen door, and to windows, with a Crimsafe screen to kitchen window
- The bedroom has block-out blinds, living area has translucent blinds
- Washing-machines and tumble-dryers provided (coin-operated) and clothes-lines
- Foodie meccas - Revolver Cafe 5 min walk - Tramsheds Market 10 mins walk
- Light Rail and bus-stops nearby - to CBD 470 & 433 major routes & Coogee 370
- 370 bus to UNSW via Newtown, 433 bus to Glebe or Balmain
- 20-minute cycle to Sydney Uni and UTS (and Glebe markets every Saturday)
- Broadway Shopping Centre & Hoyts movies - 4km - free parking
- Leichhardt Shopping Centre - 3km - free parking
- RPAH (Royal Prince Alfred Hospital) known as RPA - 4km
- Leichhardt Aquatic Centre - public 50m swimming pool - 2km - jog & do laps
- Large harbourside park & walking path - 1km - stroll for a nice picnic
- Sydney Fish Markets - 3km - short walk and catch the Light Rail
- Darling Harbour - 4km - short walk and catch the Light Rail straight there
- Sydney Airport - 11km - normally around $40 in a taxi
- MyGov shop at Marrickville Metro Shopping Plaza - 6km - free parking
Viewings available during the week by appointment
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.