Corner terrace with a fresh modern makeover
Easy Leichhardt living takes a smart and stylish turn with this freshly modernised corner terrace that's quietly located close to all lifestyle amenities.
Behind its modest facade is a light and airy residence that has been tastefully updated to give it extra style and appeal, as well as providing a great space for low-maintenance entertaining. It is also well positioned close to a choice of neighbourhood parks, and with a brief stroll to Norton Plaza, restaurants and cinema.
- Crisp and bright open layout featuring porcelain tiled flooring
- Upstairs master bed with walk-in robe, ensuite and study/sunroom
- A sleek modern kitchen with gas fittings and a walk-in pantry
- An easy level flow to a leafy courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Prime corner position with entrance from Annesley Street
- A northerly side aspect captures excellent natural light
- Flexible layout with a bedroom and bathroom on each level
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, gas heating and great storage
- Walking distance to the light rail and city bus connections
Complimentary EYEON Zero Pest & Building Inspection report is now available at https://www.eyeon.com.au/48-mackenzie-street-leichhardt/