Sold - Contact Agent
Peaceful, private and immaculately presented, this freestanding family home promises a truly exceptional lifestyle. Flowing over two levels, it blends original period charm with sleek modern flair to create an impeccable haven of indoor/outdoor entertaining and functional daily living. High ceilings and timber floors set the tone for style while separate living spaces and generous bedrooms ensure maximum comfort. It's a stroll to waterfront reserves and vibrant Rozelle and Balmain.
- Gourmet open plan kitchen/family room flowing outside
- Separate living spaces that offer both parents and/or teenage retreats
- Covered entertaining terrace with views to Iron Cove, north facing private garden
- CaesarStone bench tops, gas stainless steel Ilve appliances
- Casual living room flows out to second entertaining terrace
- Four generous bedrooms over one level, three with built-in wardrobes
- Pristine fully-tiled bathrooms, main with bathtub
- Separate laundry room
- Meticulously renovated with high-end finishes throughout
- Travertine paved terraces on both the front and rear of the property
- EcoSmart fireplace set in luxurious Croatian limestone
- Hardwood timber floors
- Ducted air conditioning
- Orange Grove Public and Rozelle Public School catchments
- Moments to village shops and cafes, waterfront parks and sports grounds, and three bus stops to the City CBD.
Boasting a prized north-to-rear aspect for all-day sunshine, this outstanding home is ready for families to move straight into and enjoy.
Land size: 245 sqm
The complimentary Pest and Building Inspection Report can be downloaded here:
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.