Single story brick home in quiet cul-de-sac
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this neat single story brick home is flooded with natural light and has something for everyone. This freshly renovated turnkey property is a stylishly decorated contemporary home for a young family looking to grow, a downsizer keen to travel or the first investor looking for a reliable property in a great location. The flexible floor plan provides an outstanding opportunity to customize and potentially expand the property into the garage or even up another level. The possibilities for this well presented and quality constructed AP Jennings home are endless.
- Brightly renovated modern kitchen and dining space with views into the lush garden and entertaining area
- Open plan living and dining space with brand new flooring throughout
- Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom has private access to the family bathroom and views over the front garden
- Elegantly designed low maintenance front and rear garden with courtyard
- Family bathroom with separate toilet plus internal laundry facilities
- Lock up garage can be used as a private study, gym, playroom, or studio overlooking the garden
- 950 metres to Ashfield train station, Ashfield Mall, shops, pubs & cafes
- 10 Minute walk to the soon to be re-opened Ashfield Aquatic Centre
- Easy access to Ashfield Park and Hammond Park
- Conveniently positioned close to the new West Connex connection enabling quick travel across Sydney
- Close proximity to many desirable schools including De La Salle Boys College, Bethlehem Girls College, Trinity Grammar, Burwood Girls High, St. Vincent's Primary & Fort Street Selective
A turnkey property with such boundless potential is rarely offered and highly sought-after. Those looking for their next step whether bigger, smaller, quieter, or more stable, this home is your perfect match.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.