Charm-filled period home on 171sqm
Perfectly positioned to enjoy Rozelle's vibrant lifestyle, this attractive single level home retains character and flexibility ideal for low maintenance living. The property is freshly presented with versatile interiors, classic original features and a good-sized rear garden for entertaining, plus it offers excellent scope to further update or extend to really add value. Its convenient setting offers a great community atmosphere and is just a short stroll from the light rail station as well as all of the area's cafes, parks and shopping options.
- Generous layout that could be reconfigured dependent on requirements
- Double sized bedroom that features a large built-in wardrobe
- Combined living/dining room plus second bedroom/study
- Well-appointed kitchen fitted with gas appliances
- Private entertainment deck with spacious garden courtyard
- Well proportioned full bathroom and internal laundry
- Walk to cafes, Easton Park & Light Rail
- Gas hot water & cooking
- Polished floors, high ceilings and original fireplace
- Potential to renovate or redesign and further capitalise
- Scope to add a second level and capture city views (STCA)
- Highly convenient locale within walking distance to the CBD
A comfortable single level residence with immense potential.
Council Rates: $440 per quarter (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.