Renovated double fronted cottage with style & charm
In a peaceful cul-de-sac this lovely period home has been attractively redeveloped retaining classic lines, timber floors and high ceilings whilst creating a contemporary residence with impeccable stylish presentation. Bright, open plan interiors connect with an impressive sun-dappled courtyard, perfect for summer entertaining.
Discover a sleek gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and CaesarStone bench tops, two double bedrooms, large study/nursery and a modern bathroom with oversize bath & shower over. Enjoy the tranquil ambience afforded by this home, whilst making good use of the easy access to CBD transport, cafes, parklands, quality schools, Ashfield Aquatic centre (opens 2020) and Westfield shopping centre.
- Master bedroom on upper floor with adjoining study/nursery
- Open plan living and dining
- Period inclusions, fireplace with hardwood mantel, hardwood floors, lead light accents
- Quality contemporary kitchen, gas cooking, stone benches
- Glass bi-folds to the expansive alfresco courtyard
- Spacious contemporary bathroom with corner bath and vanity
- Walled facade enclosing front courtyard
- Internal laundry
- Down lighting and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Plentiful street parking
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.