Classic freestanding home on 293sqm
Fall in love with the vintage charm of this freestanding double-fronted home. Set in a tree-lined street just a stroll to Darling Street village at one end and Mort Bay Park at the other. High ceilings and Kauri floors add character to the interiors while a sunny north-facing garden offers a private retreat from the buzz of city living. A rare opportunity with scope for modern transformation, the house stands on a large block with a driveway and carport providing parking for two/three cars.
- Wide frontage w/ private level north-facing garden and parking
- Unlimited potential to modernise and extend w/ 2nd level (STCA)
- 4 double bedrooms plus study; bathroom; 2nd toilet; big laundry
- Large living/dining room; entry hall; kitchen overlooks rear garden
- High ceilings; polished Kauri floorboards; gas heating bayonets
- Classic front verandah; light-filled interiors; peaceful location
Enjoy an enviable lifestyle in an idyllic enclave 550m stroll to Balmain Ferry Wharf (with services to Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Parramatta), footsteps to waterfront Mort Bay Park and a short stroll to shops, cafes, dining, local pubs and buses on Darling Street.
Download complimentary EYEON Zero Building & Pest Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/50-church-street-birchgrove-nsw-2041/