Double fronted family cottage in a tree lined street
Located in one of Lilyfield's leafiest and sought after enclaves, this charming family home on circa 297sqm of land holds tremendous appeal. Do as little or as much as you like with plenty of scale for a re-creation to suit your tastes or simply enjoy the character features if currently holds. From the double brick traditional cottage like frontage sweeping back to the rear extension, there is a warm and homely feel to the property. The garden and north facing kitchen/dining areas bask in the light offered from the open aspect and there is plenty of space on the lawn or deck for entertaining/recreational purposes. Take advantage of the lifestyle that this locale offers within only a stroll to Callan Park, Eastern Park, Orange Grove Markets and Rozelle Village.
- Plentiful accommodation options
- Period bathroom with shower over bath
- Beautiful original fire places in the two front bedrooms
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking and new dishwasher
- Rear lane access to off street parking for two cars
- Separate lounge and living areas
- Flooded with natural sunlight throughout
- Over-sized and spacious throughout
- Large back yard with ample space for entertaining
Council Rates: $633 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $229 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.