Superb warehouse conversion with study
A superb warehouse conversion in an old converted wool store, this 'M Central' 63 sqm one bedroom apartment with study enjoys tranquillity and ambiance. Showcasing a modern and functional open plan design, clean lines and quality finishes this chic apartment represents a superb abode on the doorstep of the CBD. Effortlessly balancing historic grace and contemporary style, this is a residence of immense appeal.
- North facing capturing abundant sunlight, functional living spaces & a flowing open plan design
- Featuring additional natural light through skylight and heritage windows
- Large bedroom with built in robes plus a large private study
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality fittings, dishwasher
- Concealed laundry, ducted air-con, video intercom security
- 19sqm security car space located on same level as unit, providing seamless access
- Pet friendly building with provisions on the award winning rooftop gardens
- A short walk to Darling Harbour, Chinatown, Sydney CBD and University.
- Rental potential of $650 per week
A lifestyle certain to please with a plethora of amenities and entertainment options available on the door step.
Unit: 63sqm Car space: 19sqm Total: 82sqm
Strata Levies: $1,356 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $293 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $185 per quarter (approx) Rental Return: $650 per week (approx)
Strata Report access: Please contact Allison on 0413 539 556 or email an order to email@example.com with the property address in the subject line. Please include a contact number. Cost is $230 incl. GST