Victorian residence with outstanding skyline views
An impressive end terrace with a welcoming sense of old grandeur and fresh modern interiors.
- Three spacious bedrooms, two with balconies
- Modern chef's kitchen with breakfast island and quality appointments
- Open plan kitchen, living space with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Formal dining area with fireplace
- Two bathrooms, ensuite with shower over bathtub
- Low maintenance yard with built-in BBQ & facilities
- Remote entry RLA parking
- Panoramic views from Harbour Bridge across to the ANZAC Bridge
- Walk to shops, cafes and restaurants in both Rozelle and Balmain
A classic residence with a contemporary renovation in a chic cosmopolitan location.
Council Rates: $477 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $259 per quarter (approx) Rental Return: $1,250 per week
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.