Ultra spacious townhouse with wide alfresco balconies
Enjoy house-size space and leafy district views at this modern tri-level townhouse in a boutique strata complex of 5, set in a quiet street with a short level stroll to Annandale village. Designed for spacious indoor-outdoor living and entertaining in light-filled interiors flowing to 4 wide covered balconies, the classic-contemporary home features a forecourt entrance, ducted air-con, large lock-up storage and car space.
- Spacious living & dining areas flow to 2 large covered balconies
- Main king-size bedroom w/ b/ins, ensuite and 3rd covered balcony
- City views from east facing master bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom has a window for natural natural light and ventilation
- 2nd bedroom w/ b/ins and 4th balcony; 3rd bedroom or home office
- 2 sleek bathrooms, main w/ bath and shower; guest powder room
- Miele gas kitchen; laundry; high ceilings; b/in storage; r/c air-con
- Car space adjacent to forecourt entrance; secure lock-up storage
Tranquil and private with a wonderful sense of space, this townhouse is the biggest in the tightly held complex. Ideal for families in a convenient location footsteps to cafes, Annandale Public School, 200m to buses and 10 minutes' walk to Stanmore train station.
Internal size: 188sqm (approx.) including balconies
Car space: 15sqm (approx.)
Rental potential: $1,000 - $1,1000 (approx.)
Storage cage: 2.34sqm (approx.)
Total: 205.34sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $310 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Levies: $830 per quarter (approx.)
Download Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/ANNANDALE/2038/NSW#exi...
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.