Desirable spacious modern tri-level townhouse in an enviable location
This outstanding modern 3 bedroom townhouse, is located in a desirable boutique strata complex, it is the biggest out of 5. It offers contemporary spacious indoor-outdoor living, entertaining in light-filled interiors flowing to 4 wide covered balconies, high ceilings, open plan living/dining, with abundant built in storage.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet street, offering private living, with leafy/city views yet conveniently close to Annandale Village, cafes, Annandale Public School, 200m to buses and 10 minutes' walk to the heritage-listed Stanmore Train Station.
- Spacious living & dining areas flow to 2 large covered balconies
- Main king-size bedroom w/ b/ins, ensuite and 3rd covered balcony
- City views from east facing master bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom has a window for natural natural light and ventilation
- 2nd bedroom w/ b/ins and 4th balcony; 3rd bedroom or home office
- 2 sleek bathrooms, main w/ bath and shower; guest powder room
- Miele gas kitchen; laundry; high ceilings; b/in storage; r/c air-con
- Large lock-up storage cage
- Car space
This property is ideal for families, or professionals seeking city-edge location, space and exclusive easy care modern living. This well-presented home is a must to inspect.
Internal size: 188sqm (approx.) including balconies
Car space: 15sqm (approx.)
Rental potential: $1,000 - $1,1000 (approx.)
Storage cage: 2.34sqm (approx.)
Total: 205.34sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $310 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Levies: $830 per quarter (approx.)
Download Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/ANNANDALE/2038/NSW#exi...
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.