Character family home with large garden
Perfect for young families with its easy flowing layout and spacious garden, this freestanding, single-storey home is set in a leafy neighbourhood close to schools and parklands. Updated for modern living with a spacious, designer dining kitchen and luxurious main bathroom. The house is immediately comfortable while offering exciting potential to transform with DA-approved plans for a second level extension to create a stylish family residence.
- DA-approval for off street parking
- Large garden with North aspect, 455sqm (approx.) corner block
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with built ins, modern bathroom, internal laundry
- Living room, 2nd living/study with original fireplace, dining area
- Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bench and butler's pantry
- High ceilings, timber floors, r/c air-con, gas heating bayonets
- DA-approved plans for a second level extension and new rear carport entrance off Gladesville Road
Tranquil location with a short walk to Villa Maria Primary School, St Josephs College, Tarban Creek Reserve, 500m stroll to Hunters Hill shopping village and minutes to Gladesville shopping, Victoria Road buses, Huntleys Point ferry wharf and Riverglade Reserve.
DA Plans are available on request.
Council Rates: $548/quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $168/quarter (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.