Oversized (73sqm), contemporary strata apartment in a vibrant location
This oversized bright one bedroom apartment (73sqm) sits neatly on the corner of the 5th floor of the highly regarded 'Oasis' development with all the amenities you can desire. The east facing apartment has a large balcony which allows for generous morning light throughout the spacious open plan living and dining rooms. A contemporary and stylish renovation gives the property remarkable appeal. The apartment is a 'chef's delight' with a kitchen larger than many in the Surry Hills area. With a large wardrobe and storage areas this apartment ticks all of the boxes for home occupiers and savvy investors alike. An exclusive use car space and lucrative current rental return completes the package.
- Elevated east facing position with many windows overlooking the internal courtyard
- High quality finishes throughout with designer gas kitchen & bathroom
- King bedroom with mirror built in designer wardrobes
- Security complex, resort style pool, spa & gym facilities and entertaining courtyard
- Exclusive use security car space (no levies payable on it)
- European laundry with plenty of storage space
- Located in the heart of Surry Hills within a short stroll to the city and amid cafes, top restaurants and bars
Strata Levies: $1,634 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.