Space, light and style in a cool factory conversion
In a class of its own for style, light and creative design, this super-cool warehouse apartment combines flowing interiors and a bright open feel for a fantastic inner west lifestyle. It makes an ideal choice for buyers seeking a unique and easy-to-maintain property that is private, secure and positioned within a quality industrial conversion of the former Lea & Perring Worcestershire Sauce factory. This artistic home also enjoys a quiet setting that's a brief stroll to Annandale's cafes, shops and White Creeks Valley Park.
- A generous two-storey layout with over 114sqm floorspace
- Large open plan living space with tall double height ceilings
- Designer caesarstone kitchen equipped with sleek gas fittings
- Lower level bedrooms include two with built-in wardrobes
- Polished timber floors and crisp modern decor throughout
- Security car space plus extra lock-up storage cage
- Full bathroom, internal laundry plus guest powder room
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and security entrance
- Walking distance to the light rail, parks and shopping
Unit: 114sqm Parking + storage: 19sqm
Strata Levies: $962 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $314 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $185 per quarter (approx) Rental Return: $850 - $900 per week (approx)
Strata Report access: Please contact Allison on 0413 539 556 or email an order to email@example.com with the property address in the subject line. Please include a contact number. Cost is $230 incl. GST
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.