Top floor apartment with balcony and water views
Enjoying a sixth and top floor position with lift access, this apartment is perfect for professional singles, couples or investors who value the many delights Rozelle has to offer. It enjoys a spectacular 180-degree panorama from the balcony that captures harbour and city views and will soon also overlook parklands with bike paths. Well-presented and light-filled, it offers compact yet comfortable living with an open plan kitchen and quality appliances. A stroll to Easton Park, shops, cafes, eateries and cool pubs, it's ten minutes to the CBD by bus or car.
- Balcony with a spectacular 180-degree panorama
- Views over Rozelle Bay and city skyline outlooks
- Open plan kitchen and combined living/dining
- Stone kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances
- Bedroom with built-in robe, light-filled bathroom
- Internal laundry facilities, off-street parking space
- Charming street lined with historic Rozelle homes
- Approx. size internal 34.4sqm + parking
Strata Levies: $557 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $285 per quarter (approx.)
Water Fees: $150 per quarter (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.