Charming residence in premier setting
Nestled in a leafy street, only footsteps from Mort Bay, Balmain Village shops and cafes, this adorable weatherboard single level semi exudes a relaxed easy living vibe and is the perfect entry into this coveted location.
Offering an inviting flowing floorplan, the entire home is bathed in plentiful natural light, creating a comfortable sun-filled haven that can be enjoyed throughout all seasons.
- Equipped for immediate enjoyment yet offers scope to further enhance
- Elevated living opens via french doors to private North west leafy gardens
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, wooden benchtops and casual meals area
- Two double beds, master with fireplace and second bed with ideal loft storage
- Tiled bathroom with bathtub, integrated laundry, potential to modernise
- Land size: 125sqm
- Semi-detached with a delightful picket fence entry & front verandah
- High ceilings, crisp white interiors, polished timber floorboards throughout
- Abundant light-filling windows, linen cupboard, charming period touches
- Ideally suited to first homebuyers, couples, savvy investors
- Premium location in easy walking distance to abundant lifestyle luxuries
- Rental potential $625/$650 per week
Positioned to embrace everything this wonderful suburb has to offer, it is a quick walk to Darling Street, City buses, Mort Bay Park and Balmain Wharf with City buses, local schools plus local weekend markets all at your fingertips.
Council Rates: $498 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $270 per quarter (approx.)
Complimentary EYEON Zero Pest & Building Inspection Report available at https://www.eyeon.com.au/58-church-street-birchgrove-nsw-2041/