Spacious terrace in a first class locale
Positioned in a premier Birchgrove enclave, this classic terrace is graced with a practical floorplan and impressive dimensions washed in natural light. Promoting a comfortable urban lifestyle now, the home offers immense potential to modernise and rejuvenate. In a blissfully peaceful setting yet minutes to all you need, it's a stroll to the ferry, city buses and waterfront parkland and a walk to eclectic shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Well scaled living room plus open family and dining room
- French doors extend to a covered deck & leafy backyard
- Private garden courtyard with superb north facing aspect
- Functional gas fitted kitchen plus bathrooms over both levels
- Generous bedrooms, oversized master bedroom with skylight
- Upper sunroom with elevated views spanning to the city skyline
- Timber floors, curved architraves, fireplaces and gas point
- 2 minute walk to Birchgrove Park
- Landsize approx. 222 sqm
Revealing relaxed interiors enhanced with high ceilings and district outlooks, this quality family home presents a superb opportunity to create the home you envision in one of Birchgrove's finest streets.
Council Rates: $694 per quarter (approx)
Download complimentary EYEON Zero Building & Pest Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/6-dock-road-birchgrove-nsw-2041/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.