Superbly appointed park side bungalow
Overlooking idyllic Punch Park, this classic freestanding Federation bungalow has been innovatively transformed into a luxuriously appointed family home. A whole-floor parents' retreat, two levels of living, low- maintenance gardens and high quality finishes make it an exceptional family residence. Capturing intimate park and city skyline views, this wonderfully convenient abode is just minutes to both Balmain and Rozelle villages, buses and the CBD.
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Parents' retreat with ensuite, dressing area with a private designated study
- Ambient free-flowing entertaining space with a gas fire
- Lower-level family room with concrete floors and gas bayonet
- Italian marble gourmet gas kitchen, double oven, breakfast bar
- Dining terrace with town gas bbq, cellar, abundant storage, reverse cycle ducted air con
- Polished timber floors, plantation shutters, LUG with internal access plus second car space
- A magnificent family location, playground at door, close to harbour walks
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.