Classic home with character, size and position
This attractive two-storey terrace delivers an ideal low maintenance retreat complemented by a central inner west position close to the heart of Annandale. Fresh, bright and presented in great condition, the well-proportioned residence offers a value-packed home with large interiors, a private backyard and lots of original details throughout. The great convenience of being close to all amenities makes it perfect for those who value position, space and a highly convenient lifestyle with restaurants, buses, shops and cafes all within strolling distance.
- Well-presented interiors are fresh and bright throughout
- Generous layout with separate lounge, dining and living areas
- A paved backyard plus lock-up garage with rear lane access
- Upstairs bedrooms include a separate study/3rd bedroom
- Well-appointed kitchen with great storage and breakfast bar
- A traditional front veranda with leafy street outlooks
- A walled front courtgarden plus a central courtyard
- A good-sized bathroom plus a laundry with extra WC
- Original features include fireplaces, timber floors and high ceilings
- Future scope to add even more value with a creative redesign
- Easy access to Sydney Uni, RPA hospital, Glebe & Newtown
Council Rates: $439 per quarter (approx.) Water Rates: $198 per quarter (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.