A great lifestyle in a prime location
Two-level townhouse in a prime Inner West setting all combine to deliver a great lifestyle tucked away just moments to all the action. From here it is easy walking distance to the light rail, local shops and cafes, with the Bay Run just a few moments away.
- Two upstairs bedrooms with built-ins
- Two bathrooms
- Good size living area
- Private courtyard at entry plus an upstairs balcony
- Security entry to car park and single LUG
- Set within a well-maintained complex of townhouses with secure Intercom access
- Local shops, buses, cafés and kids playground at the front door
- Strolling distance to Orange Grove market, aquatic centre and Bay Run
- Close to transport, shops and schools
A townhouse offering convenience and secure living
Unit: 97sqm Garage: 14sqm Total: 111sqm
Strata Levies: $1,265 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $287 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $183 per quarter (approx)
Download Eye On Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/6-331-balmain-road-lilyfield-nsw-2040/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.