Tranquil apartment in 'Bayview' with serene water views
Poised on level six within 'Bayview', this well designed security apartment reveals generous dimensions enriched with elevated water views towards Hunters Hill. Tucked in an exclusive Drummoyne pocket, it features a double brick construction and an optimum northerly aspect providing an abundance of natural light.
- Open plan living/dining, floating floors and a north facing balcony
- Designer CaesarStone kitchen, breakfast bar & concealed laundry
- Light washed bedrooms, built-in robes, the master with bay views
- Modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a freestanding tub
- Security intercom, modern lift and level access to a lockup garage
Occupying a corner position at the rear of the block, this peaceful apartment promotes a relaxed lifestyle with access to the communal in-ground pool, gardens and boat ramp. Within a premium address, it's footsteps to the Drummoyne ferry, city buses and waterside parkland and moments to Birkenhead Point shops, cafes and restaurants.
Internal size: 96.1sqm Garage size: 16.9sqm Total size: 113sqm
Strata Levies: $1428 Per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $276 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx)
Rental return $600-$660 per week (approx)