A classic Bungalow with an inspired renovation
A stylish redesign has added a smart modern touch to the classic character of this Californian charmer and made it a fresh contemporary living space with lots of appeal. Set on a good-sized level block, it offers an easy-to-maintain home with a bright interior layout and a private garden for entertaining. This charming property is made even better by its sought-after street setting that's within easy walking access to Wareemba village, bayside parks and the area's great schools.
- Freshly updated floorplan with sleek polished floors throughout
- A user-friendly layout with separate lounge and dining areas
- Contemporary kitchen with breakfast island, gas fittings & deluxe Miele appliances
- Level access to a paved patio and leafy grassed garden
- Three bedrooms include one with a traditional front veranda
- Set back from the road in a private elevated position
- Well preserved details with picture rails and ornate ceilings
- Deluxe main bathroom featuring a freestanding bathtub
- Plantation shutters, air-conditioning and a storage shed
- Ready to move in and enjoy with nothing more to spend
- A short walk to Lyons Road cafes and the Bay Run
Council Rates: $317 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $144 per quarter (approx)
Download Pest & Building report: http://www.eyeon.com.au/s/sQrZaO
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.