Sunny family home with level garden close to school
Enjoy easy family living and entertaining in this classic Federation brick semi standing on a large level block with sunny front and rear gardens. Set on the northern side of the pair, the three-bedroom two-bathroom home features a spacious living room, large eat-in kitchen and family area flowing to a secure child friendly garden. Bright, airy and comfortable with scope to update with your personal style.
- Large living room; media/study area; spacious eat-in kitchen
- Family room opens to sundrenched back garden w/ level lawn
- 3 bedrooms, main w/ generous b/in wardrobe; 2 bathrooms
- Soaring 3.3m high ceilings; polished floorboards; r/c air-con
- Freestanding on sunny north side; tranquil tree-lined street
- Level 348sqm (approx.) block, wide frontage
Presenting a wonderfully convenient lifestyle, the home is set in a tranquil tree-lined street just 150m stroll to Dobroyd Point Public School and a level walk Haberfield village cafes, restaurants and village shops including renowned bakery, Pasticceria Papa.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.