A light and airy harbourside retreat with water views
A smart and easy living waterside lifestyle comes with this freshly presented apartment that's sensationally located an easy stroll to Birchgrove Oval and foreshore walks around Snails Bay. Its elevated position in a well-maintained boutique block gives it a sweeping outlook over the water, plus it is light-filled throughout and ready to move in and enjoy. The buzz of Balmain's local cafes, shops and parks are also close at hand, adding even more appeal to this well-appointed property.
- A generous design featuring a separate living and dining areas
- A sheltered balcony that captures rooftop views over the water
- A neat and tidy kitchen equipped with good quality appliances
- Two peaceful bedrooms are both fitted with built-in wardrobes
- A good-sized full bathroom plus a separate internal laundry
- A first-floor corner position with good natural light
- Walking distance to the ferry wharf and foreshore parks
- In a boutique brick complex with a car space on title
- In great condition with scope to further improve
Unit: 73.5sqm (approx.)
Parking: 13.5sqm (approx.)
Total: 87sqm (approx.)
Strata Levies: $654 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $312 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $147 per quarter (approx)
Order EYEON Strata Report: http://www.eyeon.com.au/s/OdqUHh
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.