Timeless traditional terrace
Built in 1897, this undeniably quintessential mid-terrace home proudly boasts period features behind the front door. An enticing façade draws you into the well-maintained residence where ambient natural light enhances the stylish elegance. Absolutely unmissable for first house buyers, investors or downsizers.
- Exceptionally-presented picturesque characterful home
- Exquisite formal lounge with original cast iron fireplace
- Two bedrooms, polished wooden floors, master with b/ins
- Skylit dining area extends to solid timber galley kitchen
- Well-appointed bathroom, internal laundry, linen cupboard
- Courtyard garden exuding privacy and tranquillity
- Clever additional approx. 20sqm attic space with potential use of rumpus room, extra storage, home office (access via drop down ladder)
- Nestled in one of Annandale's most desirable enclaves
- Stroll to vibrant cafes, CBD transport and local schools
Land size: 91 sqm (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.