Immaculate family home with sunny garden and pool
Immediately captivating with its weatherboard façade, this freestanding double-fronted c1920s home presents spacious indoor-outdoor family living on a large north-facing block with level gardens, pool and cabana. Superbly updated while retaining classic cottage charm, the immaculate interiors include a modern extension with large open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas flowing to a wraparound deck overlooking the garden and pool.
- 12.19M Wide frontage, sun-drenched gardens & pool on 442sqm (approx.)
- Living room w/ fireplace; family living and dining areas flow to deck
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms: main w/ bath & shower, 2nd w/ laundry
- Kitchen w/ gas cooktop, oven, Smeg microwave, Bosch dishwasher
- High ceilings, polished floorboards, picture rails, original fireplaces
- Pool cabana, storage shed, shared side driveway to car space
In a quiet family-friendly street, the property is 350m walk to Five Dock Public School, 500m to Barnwell Park Golf Course, short walk to waterfront Halliday Park with children's playground, and minutes to Coles supermarket and village shopping on Great North Road.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.