Sun drenched and spacious with district views towards the city
Situated within in a section of only 3 other apartments in a highly regarded waterfront development, this immaculate and sundrenched apartment ticks all the boxes. Soaring ceilings ( 3m high ), 2 x useable entertaining balconies, one bathed in sun in the morning and the 2nd in the afternoon. The floorplan is efficient & spacious, the finishes are modern and very well maintained and a double lock-up garage (side by side) is a rare find. Enjoy the resort style facilities on offer including a pool, gym, sauna, tennis courts in a prestigious harbourside location with parks, schools and transport at your doorstep.
- 134sqm on title, 102sqm apartment 32sqm locked up garage
- Top floor with east facing living areas.
- Ducted a/c throughout, internal laundry, dishwasher & gas kitchen
- Potential rental circa $700 per week
- Resort style amenities in the complex inc indoor/outdoor pool & kids play area
- Two balconies, built-ins in both br's & double lock-up garage
- Stroll to Sydney Rowers Club and Ferry
Strata Levies: $1,518 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $277 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx)