Wonderful period terrace with secure parking
Instilled with the character of its c1910s origins, this delightful terrace appeals with a highly versatile floorplan and the benefit of rear lane access to secure parking. Relax in the front living spaces beside the comfort of the fire, or out in the private courtyard graced with flourishes of jasmine. Composed of timber finishes, interiors are well presented, while the layout of the upper level offers immense flexibility.
- Slow combustion fireplace is appointed in the versatile lounge and dining areas
- Set north-west to rear, with the courtyard washed in sunshine most of the day
- Tidy kitchen has stainless stove, tiled splashbacks and generous cupboard storage
- Upper level offers a flexible configuration of bedrooms with study/infant's retreats
- Finished with high ceilings, original timber floors downstairs, new carpet upstairs
- Gas cooking/hot water, bathroom features a clawfoot bathtub, separate laundry
- Entry via Clay Lane to secure onsite parking appointed with remote roller shutter
Mullens Street offers easy access to parks and cafes, while just a stroll from Darling Street's shops and restaurants. Buses are available on the street and there is just one set of traffic lights en route into the city.
Rental return - $950 per week approximately Land size - 101 sqm
Purchase Building and pest report https://www.eyeon.com.au/building-and-pest-inspection/BALMAIN/2041/NSW/6...