Spacious Victorian terrace capturing city and harbour views
Settled in a sought-after Balmain East location, this classic Victorian terrace presents a versatile layout enriched with original heritage features. Oriented with an appealing aspect, the home is bathed in natural light, revealing harbour views from the master bedroom and city skyline views spanning to Barangaroo. A comfortable residence now, there is inspiring potential to renovate with your personal finishes. Placed for unrivalled convenience in the hub of the Balmain East, it's only steps to cafes, ferry, buses and harbourside parkland.
- Living room with beautiful ornate ceilings, tiled dining room
- Kitchen with stone benches, flows to a wraparound terrace
- Double bedrooms over both levels, two offering ensuites
- Sizeable master bedroom, French doors to the balcony
- Rear bedroom with its own balcony and city skyline views
- Parquetry hallway, curved architrave, handy side access
- Land size: 133sqm
Unveiling character interiors with scope to update, this quality terrace is tucked in premier position, a stroll to an array of vibrant village restaurants, schools, shops and amenities, whilst providing rapid city access.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.