Tranquil tri-level townhouse with private gardens
Enjoy house-size living in this spacious townhouse with NE aspect, stylish renovated interiors and district views to the city skyline from the top floor. Wrapped by landscaped courtyard gardens on three sides, the three-level home occupies a premier position at the quiet rear of St James Court, a well-maintained complex set in a peaceful cul-de-sac just around the corner from Glebe Point Rd cafes, shops and buses.
- Spacious living & dining area with shelving, storage & r/c air-con
- Caesarstone kitchen with Miele appliances & integrated Liebherr fridge
- 3 large bedrooms: main with en-suite, all with built-ins, 2 with balcony
- 2 bathrooms (main with bath/shower, underfloor heating & heated towel rail)
- Internal laundry with ample storage & under counter freezer
- Landscaped garden courtyards with alfresco areas & potting shed
- Easy access to secure lock-up garage in basement parking area
Perfect for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining, the townhouse offers an idyllic low-maintenance lifestyle footsteps to Foley Park, child care centres, St James Primary School and a short walk to the University of Sydney, Buses to CBD and Glebe Light Rail station.
Townhouse - 205sqm
Garage - 17sqm
Total - 222sqm
Strata: $1,267/qtr (approx.) Council: $269/qtr (approx.) Water: $184/qtr (approx.)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.